Groups are welcome all through the year by prior arrangement only.
We can offer private tours for individuals (from 4 - 10 people) with one of our senior guides. Prices are on request and this must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
We can also offer groups of 20 or more a tour of the house and garden entry. This may include;
- Morning Coffee with home made biscuits or delicious lunches or afternoon teas (pre-booking required)
- Free place for group organiser
- Meet and Greet from a member of the team on the day of your visit
- Ample hard-standing car and coach parking.
- Partial wheelchair access to the lower floor of the (Manor House Porch & Screens Passage, Great Hall and Kitchen).
- Browse the Gift Shop.
House Tour (includes access to garden) £7.00 per person (£9.00 after 5.00pm)
Contact us to discuss your group visit 01295 760205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We were greeted and guided so well. We came away truly enlightened by the tour of the manor and view of the gardens. It was a joy to have freshly made sandwiches served by staff with smiling faces too!”
Monks Risborough Horticultural Society
“Just to say how much we all enjoyed our visit to Sulgrave Manor yesterday, what a hidden gem in a lovely English village! Our guides were great, knowledgeable and so interesting to listen to and please give a special thanks to the catering crew who provided such a welcome and pleasant tea. Well done, we shall recommend a visit to all our friends!”