Groups are warmly welcomed throughout the year but by prior arrangement only.
We can provide:
- Tours of the house and garden for groups of 20 or more
- Morning Coffee with home made biscuits, delicious lunches or afternoon tea - pre booking required
- Free place for group organiser
- Meet and Greet from a member of the team on the day of your visit
- Ample hard-standing car and coach parking.
- Disabled access around the site and on the lower floor of the Manor House.
- Browse the Gift Shop.
House Tour (includes access to garden) £7.00 per person (£9.00 after 5.00pm)
Contact us to discuss your group visit 01295 760205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Linda was an extremely informative, patient and very entertaining guide. The lunch was delicious and beautifully presented. All in all a very successful visit.”
“We were greeted and guided so well. We came away truly enlightened by the tour of the manor and view of the gardens. It was a joy to have freshly made sandwiches served by staff with smiling faces too!”
Monks Risborough Horticultural Society
Private Tours (from 4-10 people) with one of our senior guides are available if booked in advance. Minimum 2 weeks notice required.
Charges are £100 for up to 4 people and £10 per person thereafter.
Admission includes a tour of the house, access to the garden and tea/coffee served with home made biscuits.